2) The Dolphins have played what….two good quarters through three games? Atrocious for a team I thought would go no worse than 10-6 this season. Joe Philbin officially on the clock.
3) Julio Jones, best receiver in football? That’s officially a conversation.
4) Cincinnati Bengals are sneaky good. Emphasis on sneaky because I’m not buying on anything till they win a playoff game.
5) NFC East is officially wide open. With the Cowboys finally losing, Eagles/Giants wins on the board plus at LEAST 2 more months sans Tony Romo and Dez Bryant, the division is there for the taking. Sorry Cowboy fans.
6) I can’t believe the NFC South currently houses not one but TWO 3-0 teams. Not a believer in what the Atlanta Falcons are selling. At least not right now. Carolina Panthers on the other hand…..yeah well I love Cam “Swag” Newton.
7) The Eagles may have finally won in dominant fashion but their offense is still a mess.
8) Buffalo Bills might actually be a spoiler in the AFC. Tyrod Taylor actually looks better than serviceable. I see you #BillsMafia.
9) Even at 0-3 I’m not buying the Baltimore Ravens being out of it. The Steelers losing Ben Roethlisberger does open some opportunity for Baltimore this week albeit a short week and I don’t know if many expect the Steelers to come out favorably in Ben’s absence. The door is slightly open for the Ravens but the must win scenarios begins now.
10) Are the Arizona Cardinals the best team in the NFC? That’s actually a debate. Granted the combined record of their first three opponents is 1-6, I don’t believe it’s fair to use that against them especially considering that they’ve beaten their opponents the way their supposed to. By wide margins. Will be interesting to see how the Green Bay Packers respond on Monday Night Football but while I’m not sleeping on Seattle despite their early struggles, right now the headliners in the NFC are the Cards and the Packers.